Whistleblower Says Government Has Retrieved ‘Non-Human’ Craft - The Messenger
It's time to break the news.The Messenger's slogan

A US Air Force veteran turned whistleblower says the federal government has retrieved vehicles of "non-human exotic origin" for decades but kept it secret from lawmakers and the American public.

“We’re definitely not alone,” David Grusch, who served in Afghanistan, told NewsNation in an interview Monday evening. “The data points, quite empirically, that we’re not alone.”

The interview came after the news outlet The Debrief published an explosive report earlier in the day, claiming that Grusch gave Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General classified information about covert programs that have retrieved intact and partially intact craft.

Grusch, a former member of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, told NewsNation that the information he has learned contradicts NASA and the US government's official stance that the existence of UFOs - now redubbed "unexplained aerial phenomena" or UAPs.

Despite an uptick in congressional hearings on the sightings, NASA and the U.S. government continue to insist such sightings can be explained away by natural phenomena or human-made objects.

“These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, call it spacecraft if you will, non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed,” Grusch told NewsNation.

The discoveries sometimes go beyond extraterrestrial spacecraft.

“Well, naturally, when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed. Sometimes you encounter dead pilots and believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true,” he said.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
Photo: Department of DefenseDepartment of Defense

Grusch, 36, who was the National Reconnaissance Office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, a program run by the Office of Naval Intelligence to investigate UFO sightings, said what he learned was astonishing.

“I thought it was totally nuts and I thought at first I was being deceived, it was a ruse,” Grusch told NewsNation.

“People started to confide in me. Approach me. I have plenty of senior, former, intelligence officers that came to me, many of which I knew almost my whole career, that confided in me that they were part of a program.”

Grusch said he had never heard of the program, but that it kept his task force out of the loop.

“They told me, based on their oral testimony, and they provided me documents and other proof, that there was in fact a program that the UAP Task Force was not read into,” he said.

Since coming forward with his allegations, Grusch has said he has been retaliated against and has hired lawyers for protection.

Grusch began providing Congress with hundreds of pages of classified information about the retrieval program in 2022, the Debrief reported. But Congress has yet to be provided with any of the physical evidence.

The operations are continuing, and he said he knows the specific individuals - both former and current - who are involved.

“Individuals on these UAP programs approached me in my official capacity and disclosed their concerns regarding a multitude of wrongdoings, such as illegal contracting against the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other criminality and the suppression of information across a qualified industrial base and academia,” he stated.

The Messenger Newsletters
Essential news, exclusive reporting and expert analysis delivered right to you. All for free.
 
By signing up, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use.
Thanks for signing up!
You are now signed up for our newsletters.