Video Shows Hamas Terrorists Executing Israelis at Music Festival Then Looting Their Corpses - The Messenger
It's time to break the news.The Messenger's slogan

New video showing Hamas terrorists executing Israelis at a music festival and then looting their corpses during a surprise attack on an unsuspecting crowd celebrating the fall harvest is circulating the internet, revealing the terrifying final moments of several victims. 

At least 260 people died at the Supernova Music Festival over the weekend in southern Israel, according to authorities, multiple outlets reported.

New, silent, dash cam footage obtained by CNN shows the apparent execution of multiple Israeli victims at the hands of Hamas militants on the concert grounds during the early morning hours of Saturday.

Victims are seen being fired upon, and lifeless bodies are shown lying on the ground. In one instance, a pair of terrorists loot through a victim’s clothing, according to the outlet.

Another instance captured minutes later shows a woman taken from the back of a vehicle and escorted away.

She reappears moments later, as bullets fly around her, according to CNN. It’s unclear if she survived.

Another dashcam video circulating social media appears to show Hamas fighters ambush a car on the road, reportedly as the driver tries to flee the music festival. The car is repeatedly hit by gunfire before it rolls to a stop — a possible indication the driver was killed or wounded.

Video footage of the attack from Hamas.
Video footage of the attack from Hamas.CNN

Witnesses at the festival said terrorists, including some who appeared to be no older than 17, captured and sexually assaulted women, The Messenger previously reported.

"Women have been raped at the area of the rave next to their friends bodies, dead bodies,” one anonymous survivor told Tablet Magazine.

A concertgoer who returned to the scene after the attack said he'd found bodies in various states of undress.

Of the thousands of revelers, many remain missing or are feared dead.

On Monday, the Israeli government ordered its citizens to shelter in place for the next 72 hours, as the death toll soared to more than 900.

At least 11 Americans are among the dead, according to President Joe Biden.

The Messenger Newsletters
Essential news, exclusive reporting and expert analysis delivered right to you. All for free.
 
By signing up, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use.
Thanks for signing up!
You are now signed up for our newsletters.