‘The Ultimatum: Queer Love’ Star Lexi Goldberg Explains Why She Didn’t Talk About Her OnlyFans On-Screen: ‘I’m So Proud of Having Agency Over My Body’ (Exclusive)
Apparently, it didn't even exist yet when the show was filmed.
Warning: The following contains spoilers for Episodes 1 through 4 of The Ultimatum: Queer Love.
Lexi Goldberg isn't ashamed. Fans of The Ultimatum: Queer Love, which premiered its first season on May 24, may have been surprised to look up the star and find her account, which has nearly 350,000 likes, on the subscription service — and maybe even wonder if it played a role in her relationship with Raelyn Chung-Sutton. But she exclusively tells The Messenger that the reason she didn't talk about it on-screen is because it didn't even exist yet.
"I actually started my OnlyFans after the show!" she said via email. "Once I finished filming, I had a couple of videos go viral on TikTok, which was an absolute surprise to me. People in the comments would ask if I had an OnlyFans and as someone who hasn’t always been comfortable with my body, I decided to try!"
Goldberg has nearly 350,000 followers on TikTok, and mainly posts lip-syncing and trend videos. On OnlyFans, she describes herself as a "Cali girl, your favorite gym bestie. Just here to show off my gains."
- ‘The Ultimatum: Queer Love’ Star Vanessa Papa Knows She’s at the Center of Controversy (Exclusive)
- Your Ultimate Guide to the Mixed-Up Couples of ‘The Ultimatum: Queer Love’
- Diddy Shares Sweet Video of Daughter Love Saying Her ‘First Words’
- EXCLUSIVE: How Erin Foster Is Supporting the Writers Strike With Kristen Bell and Adam Brody
- Whoopi Goldberg Says ‘American Idol’ Contributed to ‘Downfall of Society’
The influencer went on to explain that in her current relationship (but didn't say with whom — no spoilers here!), she's "always honest" about posting sexual content on OnlyFans.
"I’m so proud of having agency over my body," she said, "And feeling more empowered and sexy than ever before."
During the first four episodes of The Ultimatum: Queer Love, Goldberg and her girlfriend of three years, Rae, broke up to date other people. Goldberg ultimately entered a trial marriage with Mal Wright but was hurt when Rae and her trial wife, Vanessa Papa, got physical.
After Papa admitted she didn't have romantic feelings for Chung-Sutton, Goldberg accused Papa of intentionally seducing her.
"You don't f--k friends like that!" she said.
The first four episodes of The Ultimatum: Queer Love are now streaming on Netflix.
You are now signed up for our newsletter.
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Star Nancy Rodriguez Speaks Up About Being Pro-ChoiceEntertainment
- ‘Ghosts’ Season 3: New Ghosts, Release Date and Everything to KnowEntertainment
- Can’t Get Over Your Favorite Show Ending? 10 Podcasts Hosted By Former Cast MembersEntertainment
- Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Says Nazi-Reminiscent Costume at Berlin Show Was ‘Clearly’ Anti-Fascist StatementNews
- What Ashlee Simpson Has Learned About Business From Sister Jessica Simpson (Exclusive)Entertainment
- ‘Anatomy of a Fall’ Wins Top Prize at 2023 Cannes Film FestivalEntertainment
- LeBron James Celebrates Son Bronny’s Graduation From High SchoolEntertainment
- Celebrity Real Estate: What $4.5 Million Can Get You in NashvilleEntertainment
- Blue Ivy Joins Mom Beyoncé on Stage for Surprise Performance of ‘My Power’Entertainment
- 15 Best Stephen King Movies Ranked by Rotten Tomatoes ScoreEntertainment
- The ‘Succession’ Running Jokes We’ll Miss the MostEntertainment
- Cannes Film Festival Featured Emotional Idols—and the Controversial ‘Idol’Entertainment