Lindsay Hubbard 'Not on Good Terms' With Carl Radke: Source - The Messenger
It's time to break the news.The Messenger's slogan

‘Summer House’ Star Lindsay Hubbard ‘Not on Good Terms’ with Carl Radke After He Called Off Engagement: Source (Exclusive)

'It's a complete mess right now. Lindsay still wants to be with him, but looks like it's truly over,' a source tells The Messenger

Carl Radke and Lindsay Hubbard Roy Rochlin/Getty Images; Manny Carabel/Getty Images

Summer House star Lindsay Hubbard is "not on good terms" with ex-fiancé Carl Radke after he suddenly called off their engagement, a source tells The Messenger. 

"She is devastated by the split but is hanging in there. She was in good spirits at her close friend's wedding last week, and has been surrounded by friends every day," the insider says, noting that "she and Carl have spoken after he dropped the bomb on her." 

The source continues: "There is a lot of drama surrounding the wedding plans they had in place and they are on the hook for a lot of brand partnerships together, such as the hotel and the wedding planner. It's a complete mess right now. Lindsay still wants to be with him, but looks like it's truly over."

In an email to wedding guests obtained by The Messenger on Monday, Radke confirmed the couple's wedding had been called off. 

"Words cannot possibly express how difficult the last two weeks have been for Lindsay and I," the former Vice President of Sales at LoverBoy shared. "We are so incredibly sorry to all of our guests for the confusion and lack of communication. We were left trying to figure out how this all exactly happened before we could even have the opportunity to determine the path forward amongst ourselves."

Radke also acknowledged that there have been "a lot of false narratives and misunderstandings that have made this all the more painful," adding, "The fact of the matter is Lindsay is devastated and I'm crushed with how all this transpired. I graciously ask for some patience and grace to heal and recover while we navigate this extremely difficult time. We are super grateful for the love and support you have shown us and will do what I can to help with any costs associated with changing plans."

In the time since, Hubbard has scrubbed Radke's images from her Instagram page.

A source previously told The Messenger that Hubbard was "blindsided" and "in shock" after Radke called off their engagement on camera late last month, adding that "there were no signs of this coming and their relationship has been in a great place." 

The reality stars' engagement was featured during Season 7 of Summer House. Fans saw Radke get down on one knee and pop the question to the Hubb House PR founder during a romantic sunset beach picnic in August last year.

Radke and Hubbard first met during the summer of 2016, and their close friendship evolved over the first few seasons of the long-running Bravo reality series, with Radke and Hubbard attempting to date after hooking up in between Seasons 3 and 4. Though their romance initially fizzled out, they remained friends and eventually gave their relationship another shot, rekindling things in the fall of 2021. 

The Messenger Newsletters
Essential news, exclusive reporting and expert analysis delivered right to you. All for free.
 
By signing up, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use.
Thanks for signing up!
You are now signed up for our newsletters.