Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have officially been married for one year since their courthouse wedding.
On Monday, the Poosh founder took to social media to pay tribute to her husband with a video montage of intimate moments from their Santa Barbara marriage last year.
The clip, set to "Tired of Being Alone" by Al Green, was accompanied with the sweet caption: "One year, forever to go."
"Forever isn't long enough," the blink-182 drummer, who also posted the same montage, commented on the post.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are ‘Officially Done’ with IVF
- How the ‘The Kardashians’ Created that Epic ‘Cuff It’ Music Video (Exclusive)
- Kim Kardashian on Tension with Kourtney in New ‘Kardashians’ Season: ‘We’ll Always Be OK’
- Kim Kardashian Says This Season of ‘The Kardashians’ Was ‘My Most Emotional’
- Ariana Grande Celebrates 2-Year Wedding Anniversary With Dalton Gomez
The couple legally wed in Santa Barbara one month after their Las Vegas wedding and a week before their lavish ceremony in Italy.
In the Hulu special, Til Death Do Us Part Kourtney & Travis, Kardashian said the duo wanted to do a more intimate wedding in California so certain family members could attend.
"My grandma and your dad being there as the only people there because they couldn't fly to Italy," the Kardashians star shared.
"That was as traditional as everybody else's wedding could've been," added Barker. "Everything, the car, convertible Cadillac, cans on the car, Santa Barbara was special."
On May 22, 2022, the couple celebrated their third wedding in a romantic, outdoor ceremony at L’Olivetta, a villa owned by Dolce & Gabbana, in Portofino, Italy.
You are now signed up for our newsletter.
- Kathy Griffin Documents Latest Vocal Cord SurgeryEntertainment
- Pink’s Daughter Willow Delivers Surprise Performance During Mom’s Tour KickoffEntertainment
- ‘South Park’ Creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker Save Local Restaurant, Revamp It for $40 MillionEntertainment
- Pat Cooper, Stand-Up Comedian and ‘Analyze This’ Actor, Dead at 93Entertainment
- Jodie Comer Leaves ‘Prima Facie’ 10 Minutes Into Performance Due to NYC Air ConditionsEntertainment
- Danny Bonaduce and Wife Amy Share Positive Health Updates After His Brain SurgeryEntertainment
- Shannon Beador Explains That Viral Photo With Ex-Husband David Beador: ‘It Was Awkward’ (Exclusive)Entertainment
- Governors Ball to Go On in New York Despite Canada Wildfire SmokeEntertainment
- The Nightlife Split Shaking Up the A-List Party Scene: What’s Next for Former Business Partners Richie Akiva and Darren DzienciolEntertainment
- ‘Wednesday’ Star Percy Hynes White Addresses Misinformation Campaign: ‘Rumors Are False’Entertainment
- ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Season 3: Cast, Release Date and Everything to KnowEntertainment
- Tupac Shakur’s Sister Accepts His Posthumous Star on the Hollywood Walk of FameEntertainment