Kim Kardashian is opening up about her personal life being played out on the upcoming season of The Kardashians.
The reality star sat down with Savannah Guthrie on Today Tuesday, dishing on some of the gossip swirling about her romantic interests — including her split from ex Pete Davidson in August 2022.
"You're going through a breakup on camera" Guthrie said to Kim, referring to the Season 3 trailer that dropped last month. "That's hard to do, isn't it?"
"Out of filming Keeping Up With the Kardashians or The Kardashians, this season was probably my most emotional — and frustrating internally with family — that I haven't really seen or experienced before," said Kim.
- Kim Kardashian on Tension with Kourtney in New ‘Kardashians’ Season: ‘We’ll Always Be OK’
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down Over Ye’s 2022 Posts: ‘I Just Want to Lose It Once’
- Kim Kardashian Says ‘There Are Nights I Cry Myself to Sleep’ as a Mom of 4
- Kim Kardashian Says She Likes Sex With the ‘Lights Off’: ‘Don’t Look at Me’
- Kim Kardashian Says ‘It’s Okay’ to Embrace Imperfection as a Mom Since ‘There’s No Manual’
Davidson is currently in a relationship with fellow actor Chase Sui Wonders.
Kim also spoke about tension with sister Kourtney Kardashian surrounding her wedding with Travis Barker.
"We've been there before, and we'll always be okay," said Kim. "But I'm also proud that everyone's really vulnerable because I'm sure so many other families have gone through similar things, maybe on different levels and experiences."
She added, "But I'm proud that we're still so open and still driven to show and share so much."
The Kardashians Season 3 premieres May 25 on Hulu.
You are now signed up for our newsletter.
- Kathy Griffin Documents Latest Vocal Cord SurgeryEntertainment
- Pink’s Daughter Willow Delivers Surprise Performance During Mom’s Tour KickoffEntertainment
- ‘South Park’ Creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker Save Local Restaurant, Revamp It for $40 MillionEntertainment
- Pat Cooper, Stand-Up Comedian and ‘Analyze This’ Actor, Dead at 93Entertainment
- Jodie Comer Leaves ‘Prima Facie’ 10 Minutes Into Performance Due to NYC Air ConditionsEntertainment
- Danny Bonaduce and Wife Amy Share Positive Health Updates After His Brain SurgeryEntertainment
- Shannon Beador Explains That Viral Photo With Ex-Husband David Beador: ‘It Was Awkward’ (Exclusive)Entertainment
- Governors Ball to Go On in New York Despite Canada Wildfire SmokeEntertainment
- The Nightlife Split Shaking Up the A-List Party Scene: What’s Next for Former Business Partners Richie Akiva and Darren DzienciolEntertainment
- ‘Wednesday’ Star Percy Hynes White Addresses Misinformation Campaign: ‘Rumors Are False’Entertainment
- ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Season 3: Cast, Release Date and Everything to KnowEntertainment
- Tupac Shakur’s Sister Accepts His Posthumous Star on the Hollywood Walk of FameEntertainment