Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson has just celebrated a major milestone.
The former Toddlers & Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star graduated from Wilkinson County High School, located in McIntyre, Ga., on Saturday.
Thompson's mom, Mama June Shannon, and sister, Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird, both captured pictures and videos of the big event, which they featured on their respective Instagram accounts.
Mama June shared several posts featuring Thompson in her yellow cap and gown, with particularly heartfelt accompanying sentiments, noting that she was "so proud" of her youngest daughter's latest achievement.
- Mama June Is Moving Back to Georgia to Care for Daughter Chickadee
- LeBron James Celebrates Son Bronny’s Graduation From High School
- Mama June’s Daughter Chickadee Shares Update on Her Cancer Treatment
- 14-year-old Black Belt Graduates High School in Texas
- Kim Kardashian Says This Season of ‘The Kardashians’ Was ‘My Most Emotional’
"This hasn’t been a easy road to get where we are today," she wrote. "I can’t believe my baby is graduated and y’alls baby yall have watch grown up before y’alls eyes on tv is grown now graduated high school today."
The photo collection not only included captures of the formal ceremony, but also a following backyard celebration with friends and family. In one shot, Thompson poses with balloons, a pink car, and a denim jacket painted with "23" on the back.
Thompson herself had previously expressed her own self-pride in making it through high school. At the end of last month, she posted to Instagram: "I am so proud of myself and how far I have [come.]"
"There were points that I didn’t even think I would make it this far but I made it," she added.
You are now signed up for our newsletter.
- ‘South Park’ Creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker Save Local Restaurant, Revamp It for $40 MillionEntertainment
- Pat Cooper, Stand-Up Comedian and ‘Analyze This’ Actor, Dead at 93Entertainment
- Jodie Comer Leaves ‘Prima Facie’ 10 Minutes Into Performance Due to NYC Air ConditionsEntertainment
- Danny Bonaduce and Wife Amy Share Positive Health Updates After His Brain SurgeryEntertainment
- Shannon Beador Explains That Viral Photo With Ex-Husband David Beador: ‘It Was Awkward’ (Exclusive)Entertainment
- Governors Ball to Go On in New York Despite Canada Wildfire SmokeEntertainment
- The Nightlife Split Shaking Up the A-List Party Scene: What’s Next for Former Business Partners Richie Akiva and Darren DzienciolEntertainment
- ‘Wednesday’ Star Percy Hynes White Addresses Misinformation Campaign: ‘Rumors Are False’Entertainment
- ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Season 3: Cast, Release Date and Everything to KnowEntertainment
- Tupac Shakur’s Sister Accepts His Posthumous Star on the Hollywood Walk of FameEntertainment
- ‘Arrested Development’ Actor Jay Johnston Charged in Jan. 6 Capitol RiotEntertainment
- Matty Healy Says He’s Been Spending Time ‘With His Boys’ Following Breakup From Taylor SwiftEntertainment