Bethenny Frankel Claims Bravo Is Blocking Reality Stars From Appearing on Her Podcast - The Messenger
It's time to break the news.The Messenger's slogan

Bethenny Frankel Claims Bravo Is Blocking Reality Stars From Appearing on Her Podcast

A source familiar with the situation said that there is no truth to the claim, but another says Frankel ‘has receipts’

Bethenny FrankelDave Kotinsky/Getty Images

Bethenny Frankel’s beef with Bravo is far from over.

In the latest development, the former Real Housewives of New York star is claiming that the network is not allowing its stars to tell their stories on her Just B podcast.

“Three Bravo talent that have been violated and have a story to tell have reached out to me wanting to talk, and they’ve been blocked,” Frankel said on the latest two-part episode of her podcast that dropped Friday.

The Messenger has reached out to Bravo for comment.

A source familiar with the situation said that there is no truth to the claim.

However, another source said, “The talent told [podcast producer/distributor] iHeart [Media] directly, and that [Bethenny] has receipts, and she stands by her facts. And one thing everyone knows, you may not like her, but she’s not a liar.”

A report from Page Six Friday noted that Frankel has hired lawyers; however, a source tells The Messenger this claim is false.

Back in July, Frankel took to Instagram to suggest that reality TV stars should follow the actors and writers go on strike.

"Why isn't reality TV on strike?" Frankel questioned. "I got paid $7,250 for my first season of reality TV, and people are still watching those episodes. We've always been the losers — the 'I'm up here, you're down here' to the actresses and actors."

"During the last writers' strike, we were providing all of the entertainment, and that's really when the gold rush of reality TV started," Frankel continued. "I, myself, have generated millions and millions of dollars in advertising and online impressions from reality TV, and I've never made a single residual. Either I'm missing something or we're getting screwed, too."

Also, on the latest episode of Frankel’s podcast, Nene Leakes claimed that the network has been working to tarnish her image in the entertainment industry.

The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star told Frankel that she had been "severely punished" in the aftermath of the lawsuit, which alleged Andy Cohen and Bravo's production companies fostered a hostile, racist work environment.

The Messenger Newsletters
Essential news, exclusive reporting and expert analysis delivered right to you. All for free.
 
By signing up, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use.
Thanks for signing up!
You are now signed up for our newsletters.